Sunday, January 27, 2013

Begin Again









o

These are some items I listed in my Etsy Shop today. I missed the creative process I have when I am selling. I feel really good about the images I took and I think that my listing prices are fair. I would love it if you would take a look and give me some feedback. Here is the link......
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tangerinechic?ref=si_shop

The last few years have brought some major changes to my life and those changes have brought me to one of the happiest places I have ever been. The beginning of change is always the most difficult time but I have found that on the other side of it is a better more fulfilling life. I have learned how to be happy within and to not let the circumstances around me dictate my happiness. If something is bothering me or stressing me out I know I need a plan to change it. I am not saying that I am happy all the time. That is just not possible or realistic. But what I am saying is that I AM happy most of the time now. And that is due to changes I have made or even changes that have happened that were out of my control. 

I am excited to be back to my Etsy Shop and to be blogging again.  I hope to bring inspiration, beauty, laughter and love into the lives of others while I am here. I would love it if you would join me.

No comments: