Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tyrone Wells performs "Sea Breeze"


I never get tired of listening to this song.  I don't remember how I found him and his music. I do remember listening to this song and instantly falling in love with it. And no, I had not seen a picture of him yet. It was his voice I fell in love with first and then I saw how gorgeous he is and I was a goner. 

Now for a little bit of bragging....
I was on his facebook page a while back....I am a little bit of a stalker---shhhhh....don't tell him. I don't want to creep him out. LOL While on his page I noticed he asked if anyone knew some good things to do while in Bend, OR. Well, I know plenty of good things to do here in my home town so I answered the question and asked him if he was planning on having a show here during that weekend. (See...I am a good stalker, not a scary one.) He sent me a private message and asked where he could play that was a smaller, more intimate venue.. After my heart skipped a few beats..."Oh My Gosh, I just got a private message from Tyrone Wells!!!!! I suggested Silver Moon Brewery. Well, guess what? He took my suggestion and will be playing at Silver Moon on June 5th at 7pm. And yes, I already have two tickets. If you happen to be there...I will be the girl in a day dream pretending that he is singing Sea Breeze only to me. And as far as I am concerned, that is exactly what he will be doing. Okay, just play along with me and my little fantasy. A girl can dream can't she?

No comments: