Friday, February 22, 2008

I Dream Of Spring Vintage Swap



Here is a fun little swap I am joining at Vintage Indie. I have some questions to answer for my secret partner and that gives my readers the chance to get to know the answers too!

a. What's your favorite part of spring?

I love to watch my bulbs begin to spring up from the ground that has been frozen solid all winter. It gives me hope that winter is almost over. In fact, my tulips are about 1/2 inch about the ground already. I also love the crisp, clean, sweet smelling air.

b. What are your favorite flowers?

French Tulips! Hands down.......

c. What types of hobbies/crafts do you enjoy?

I love making anything with beautiful papers. I especially love being able to find something vintage and reusing it for another purpose or just being able to pretty it up in its original state. I also knit believe it or not. But my paper craft hobby has sort of taken over lately.

d. What types of vintage do you collect or look for?

I am always on the hunt for vintage buttons, ribbons, seam binding, cards, papers and images that I can use in my crafts. I hit the jackpot the other day at this tiny little church thrift store that is rarely open and they had vintage ribbons and seam binding for 25 cents for all you could fit into a lunch paper bag! I almost fainted. And yes, I filled the bag with all that was there! LOL And don't even get me started on the stuff I found at the Paris flea markets! Oh my...


e. Any allergies or things that you absolutely can't stand?

I am not allergic to anything! Well, except an over the counter female anti-itch medicine! LOL (I know too much information!) Things I can't stand? Hmmm....anything cheap, cheesy( as in ACK) or if anything smells like cigarette. I also cant stand mean, rude, jerkish people. But that doesnt really apply to this swap does it?

So now you know a little bit more about me! I would love to hear your answers too.

No comments: