Friday, February 22, 2008

Dream #1



Today I decided to use this blog to talk about my dreams along with my creations, my shop, and the treasures that I find. I heard a little voice inside me telling me that this is the direction and the definition that my blog needs to have. A focus if you will.



All three of those areas mentioned above are part of one of the dreams I am working on right now.........(my dream in tangerine) that I can sell my creations world wide, that I can make money doing it and that I can travel because of it. Not to mention other aspects that include meeting other creative types doing the same thing, loving what I do for a living, and being able to have flexibility with my work schedule to meet my families needs. It is more involved than just that, but these other areas will be discussed on another post.



This is probably the biggest most involved dream that I am starting to make happen right now, today, yesterday and tomorrow. I have been thinking and wanting this for a very long time. I have been taking classes, reading books, reading blogs, hoarding treasures in order to be at this point in my life. This point that- I am working at my medical job less, my girls are in school full time, and I finally have the confidence to put myself out there. The good, the bad, and the fabulous. Thank you for joining me on this journey of discovery, creativeness, failures and hopefully many successes. Thank you for helping me acheive my dreams.

3 comments:

Lori McDonough said...

Hi,
I stumbled upon your blog, read it all, loved it and just had to connect with you. I am new to this, also and I love that there is someone else out there with the same leap-of-faith attitude as me. I just started my blog a few weeks ago and will open my etsy store this week. I love your style and am going to add you to my favorite blogs list. Just wanted you to know that you inspire me!

Christina said...

Lori,
If you read this please leave me your blog info so I can link to it from my site. I also would love to see you etsy site and I will add you as a favorite. Lets talk, I think we could help eachother out.

Lori McDonough said...

Hi Christina,
You can visit my blog at freshpickedwhimsy.typepad.com. I would love to stay connected as we navigate through this new adventure! Looking forward to it!