Monday, February 25, 2008

Dream #2- Remember To Feed The Hungry


I have a very giving heart. Sometimes to the extreme. I would rather go without than to see a child suffer. I would rather go without than to see a hungry animal, I would rather go without than to see a human outside in the cold. Now don't get me wrong. I don't give money away. I give my heart away. One place that lets me give without having to spend money that I don't have is




Just click and help to feed the hungry. On the same page you can also donate to:


Breast Cancer

Child Health

Literacy

Save the Rainforests

Animal Rescue


Notice the tabs up above when you get to the Feed The Hungry link. It is so easy, and it feels good, and it gets the big guy to contribute more. Now I can't think of a better way to start or end my day. How about you? Give it a try, and then put it in your favorites so you can link to it whenever you feel the urge. It doesnt cost a thing, it may cost you a peice of your heart though.

No comments: