Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Presidents Day






Happy Presidents Day! This seemed to be more important in the 1920's or early teens as I have quite a few postcards with this holiday. One of my favorites is pictured above. Ahhhhh the vintage days. I wish I could go back in time.


I suppose that is why I love vintage treasures so much- I can go back in time each time I find one. And boy did I find a lot of them this weekend. As you can see above, and those are only a few. I will list some in my etsy shop and some will go into my downtown store. Check my shop if you have fallen love with any of the items that I fell in love with.
I also worked on some great art projects. I altered some candles , two dayplanners- for Paul and I, I made a little magnetic bulletin board, and started a cork bulletin board too. Busy, busy hands this weekend. Now off to create some more.




No comments: