Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January Icicles


Jan. icicles
Originally uploaded by obd.design
We have about 6-7 inches of snow and more to come tonight supposedly. You can't trust that weather man though. LOL Thought I would share this picture I took of the icicles on our house tonight. The girls are just dying to take them down lick them.

I worked on some networking today with a new store that is opening up downtown. It sounds like just what I am looking for: you have your own space- big to just a table. Put your items in and decorate your way, pay your rent and then they take 13% of sales. I have a meeting with them on Monday morning so I can look at the space and see what is available. She also wants me to bring a portfolio so you you know what I will be working on for the rest of the week. I also want to be sure to bring some real stuff in too so she can see the texture and intricacies of my items. Wish me luck.....

I have a site that I check out every few day that is done by a talented artist that I have sort of stalked since she started. Her name is Ali Edwards and on her post today she linked to

www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com

All you have to do is watch a video or two and the band "Five For Fighting" will donate to the cause of the videographers choice. It doesnt cost you a thing, but it helps others. I love that! Do your good deed for today and check it out..........

2 comments:

Joyceanson said...

Ilove this photo. Love to you too. mom

Christina said...

Ohhhh...my first comment! Thanks Mommy!