Monday, January 28, 2008

Is It Really Monday?

The picture today is one of a typical bath time in our house. A little cleanlines while getting in some snorkeling....How fun is that? LOL


claire & mia
Originally uploaded by obd.design
This weekend flew by. We got about 6 inches of snow so we holed up in my art studio- the kitchen table- and did some super craftyness. I managed to get three items done for my etsy shop and the girls made some tissue paper flowers for Colleen. They also played in the snow for a couple of hours.

I have also been working on my shop profile and reading alot about how to market it. One thing I am seriously considering is changing my shop name to ALTERED REALITY since I alter so many items for the site. What do you think? Could you email me or leave a comment below so I can get your input? Thanks for your consideration in advance.

No comments: