Monday, August 18, 2008

Ahhhhhh.........Vacation

This is how Hubby and Bruno spent their mornings while we were camping at Whiskeytown lake. Do you think they like eachother a little bit? These three are all starting 2nd grade and they are all cousins. Talk about having fun together. And they finally are old enough to not require a lifevest at all times. That was a true bonus this year for them.
Just a cute shot of Mia with her cousin in the lake playing. The lake is actually really beautiful and clear when the kiddos are not stirring up the muck from the bottom.
We took the long way home and visited the Northern California coast along with the Redwoods. It was magical.

As for me- the girls start back to school on Sept. 2nd so I will be back in action on the computer and in my creative mode also. I just had someone buy all the inventory in my store downtown so I must get to work and begin again. I am very excited to get back on the school/ work schedule and to be back on my daily blogging. I have missed it terribly.

We have made many updates and changes to the new abode that I will share along with more misadventures on our vacations. I look forward to seeing all of you and catching up. I have many pictures to share.

No comments: