Monday, June 2, 2008

My Little "Tangerine Dreams" Boutique Space


So I promised you all a little looksey at my tiny space at Blue Moon Market Place. My photos are not very good as I had only had coffee that day and it was 2:00. So needless to say, I was little shaky. LOL

I basically have just this little wall space so I found the salmon pink hutch at an antique store (see the second picture). I then painted it a bright tangerine and viola- my tangerine dreams came to life.

I have been there for about 1 week now and sales have been happening. I will know more tomorrow when I get my spreadsheet and check.

I think it turned out really nice. The banner is hanging above my hutch and is very eye catching. I need to get some new items made, but I have officially packed my whole studio and will not be able to create until I am moved into the new house. This is very difficult for me so I may have to push for the studio to be the first room put together so I can get a few items made for the shop.


Thank you all for still checking in even though my posts have been few and far between. I really miss this daily routine of blogging and keeping everyone up to date. I hope to be more consistent soon.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh what fun Christina!! And I love the tangerine hutch -- perfect!!! I remember doing this a few years ago with my best friend and we had so much fun with it. I wish you much fun and much success!!!

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats. The tangerine paint is brilliant!

Lori McDonough said...

HOORAY, CHRISTINA! I'm so excited for you! It looks fantastic and so totally tangerine! this is so exciting!!!!! Be sure to keep us updated on all the boutique goings on. I'm living my boutique dreams vicariously through you! :-) way to go, girl!

julie king said...

i really love what you did with the hutch! it all looks so nice! good luck and i hope your sales continue to pour in!!

Heidi said...

yeah! Looks really good! Love the shelf! I want to see what's in it close up!