Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've Been Tagged

By Lori at http://freshpickedwhimsy.typepad.com/

4 movies I'd watch over and over:
Pride & Prejudice
My Fair Lady
Sense & Sensibility
Juno

4 Places I have lived:
Santa Cruz, California
Bend, Oregon
Burlingame, Califonia
Bend, Oregon

4 Shows I watch:
Americas Next Top Model
Top Chef
Masterpiece Theatre
Project Runway

4 Places I have been:
France
Italy
Germany
England

4 People who e-mail me:
Lori
Colleen
Mom
Khris

4 Things i love to eat:
Ice cream
Cafe Yumm
Baked Potatoes
Corn

4 Places I'd rather be:
Paris
Provence
Oregon Coast
Connecticut

4 Things I look forward to this year:
Visiting Our Friends in Southern California
Taking the Girls to Disneyland for the First Time
My Little Shop Booth Opening
Having a larger studio space to work in.

Ummm ya, I am suppose to tag 4 people and I am worse than Lori in that regard. I will have to get back to you on those.

2 comments:

Lori McDonough said...

I'm excited for your little shop booth, too! when's the big day? I can't wait to hear how that goes!!!

KhrisW said...

I love reading those 'tags'. That was cool!