Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is My Hero


New Specks
Originally uploaded by obd.design
This man is amazing. He has been cleaning, making dinner, taking care of the girls, vacuuming, doing dishes, emptying the dishwasher, putting the girls to bed, making our bed and all while encouraging me to keep working on building my dream business. Oh, and did I mention that he is working atleast 60 hours a week to boot? How many men would do that? Not many from what I hear from other wives. God blessed me in a huge way when he introduced me to this guy.

I never would have guessed that it would be like this way back when we met. We have been through a lot of difficult times and those times have actually made us stronger, wiser, kinder, more appreciative, gentler, and better communicators. We actually came very close to divorcing more than once but worked REALLY hard to learn, grow and change. If you are in a rough patch- keep on keeping on. God has some amazing times in store for you.

No comments: