Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tangerine Dreams





So as you can see above, I worked on a couple of ideas for business cards this morning. The one on the right is an upload mistake that I can't seem to delete. UGH! I wish I was more computer literate right now! Of the ones above- Which one do you like? Or should I have two different styles to hand out, just for fun? I can print them at home so its easy to do.

I have been busy with my etsy shop. Doing a new banner and editing some other areas. Take a look and tell me what you think? www.tangerinechic.etsy.com
I have my meeting with the downtown store tomorrow. I finished my portfolio to take with me. It turned out really pretty and functional.

Well, today is an errands day. Need dog food, a Michaels stop, and Staples too. The snow is deep and the roads are awful so I have been procrastinating.

No comments: