Friday, February 22, 2013

Facebook Business Page Now Open

Today I opened up my Business Facebook Page. And in honor of the opening I wanted to offer everyone a glimpse of some of my creations so you will have an idea of my style and get some information as to what the future holds for My Tangerine Chic Etsy Shop. Enjoy your visit!

Handmade Tags
I call these fortunettes. They are vintage spools and each one has an inspiring quote
wrapped around it. Great for a little gift for friends or family.

More Handmade Tags

Hand Sewn Paper Bird Ornaments

What the top of the spools look like

A bit of everything
     This is just a portion of what to expect in my shop. Of course I also have my vintage treasures, buttons, seam binding, cabinet cards, and other lovely vintage items to choose from.

     I am also setting up a shop to sell prints and cards of my original drawings. Both shops are still a work in progress but you gotta start somewhere. Have a joyfilled day!

No comments: